1. All our trips are personally researched by us and carefully planned. As conditions change though we may find improvements to our itineraries that will benefit everyone. We may also have to alter an itinerary due to unforeseen circumstances. We will always seek to maintain our high standards.
2. Occasionally changes may occur without prior notice for reasons over which we have no control. The Company reserves the right to make changes without prior notice at any time, both before and during the tour. It is agreed that a published itinerary constitutes only an indication of what the tour plans to accomplish and is not to constitute a contractual obligation on the part of the Company.
3. The Client agrees that the nature of the tours offered by the Company require a degree of flexibility and that the contents and timings of the tour (including the arrival time at the tour’s destination, changes in route or method of transport) may be materially and consequentially affected as a result of ‘force majeure’, weather, local political conditions, man made or natural disasters (including landslides, earthquakes and severe flooding), entry or border difficulties, mechanical breakdowns, flight cancellations, sickness or other unforeseen circumstances. You agree to accept this flexibility and to accept that we cannot be held responsible for delays and alterations in the schedule, or for expenses incurred as the result of any delay or alterations arising from any such circumstances over which we have no control.
4. When a major change becomes necessary before the tour departure, notification of such alterations will be sent to the Client’s last known address (email or postal) as soon as the Company becomes aware. The Company will in its sole and absolute discretion (acting reasonably) decide what constitutes a major change of itinerary, and the Client agrees to accept the same.
5. If a major change to an itinerary is necessary prior to commencement of the tour – including a date change – the Client will have the choice of either accepting the change of arrangements, taking another available tour from the Company, or cancelling the tour and receiving a full refund provided that the major change is not due to flight cancellations, civil or political unrest or ‘force majeure’ or any other reason beyond the control of Company, and provided they do so within 14 days of notification.
6. The Company reserves the right to alter itineraries after departure, without refund, if it is believed by the Company to be in the interest of the Client to do so. If an itinerary has to be changed during a tour, the Company will decide the new itinerary. The Company should in its sole and absolute discretion decide what constitutes a major change of itinerary (and the Client agrees to accept the same). Should a Client choose not to participate in the revised itinerary and cancel the tour, reasonable help will be given to facilitate their return to the place of origin of travel, but no refund or compensation will be payable in respect of any unused hotel accommodation or any other services on a tour.
7. Be aware that wherever specific amenities or activities are mentioned in itineraries, including Tailor-Made Itineraries, they are offered subject to availability and may therefore be subject to change. This includes hotel and other accommodation, specific meals, guides and other activities. We will always try to inform the Client of any changes to all itineraries.
8. The Company retains the right to change or cancel your tour entirely in extreme circumstances, for example if your safety or the quality of the trip, in our opinion, is deemed to be compromised. If we cancel your trip, we will reimburse all monies that we can retrieve from our suppliers. However we cannot be held responsible for losses you may incur with third parties, such as airlines or hotels. For this reason we strongly recommend that you obtain suitable insurance.
9. In the event of cancellation caused by a group not reaching minimum numbers (an amount which will be determined by The Company), then the Company shall notify the Client not less than 8 weeks prior to departure that the minimum numbers have not enrolled and the tour is cancelled, in which case we will offer you an alternative tour of an equivalent or lesser price. If this is not acceptable, all payments made to the Company in respect of the tour shall be reimbursed.